Travel Insurance

We believe that safety and enjoyment are equally important when studying at International House Manchester. We therefore strongly recommend that you have adequate travel insurance in place before starting your course.
If you are in the process of applying for a course, or have already secured your place, you should consider what type of insurance you need, in case the worst should happen.