If you work in the legal profession and need to improve your legal English, then IH Manchester can help. Our trainers have helped many lawyers to do their job in English. We can help you to learn and use the correct legal terminology, negotiate, litigate or read legal documents in English. Giving you the confidence, language skills and fluency that you need.
- Individual lessons – live online or in our school in Manchester
- Individual 1 to 1 lessons mean individual attention and accelerated progress.
- You know where you want go and you know you need to improve your English to achieve your goal.
- You don’t have time to waste! You need to learn quickly. You want to push ahead.
- Private lessons will make things happen much quicker.
- This is exactly how we “fast-track” your legal English language skills.
IH Manchester is also registered as a TOLES legal English training centre.
TOLES means ‘Test of Legal English Skills’
The TOLES programme consists of a structured course of legal English training materials supported by three levels of professional exams. The exam levels are progressive steps towards reaching the standard of legal English required by employers such as international commercial law firms, in-house legal teams in private companies and top-class translators.
TOLES legal English training materials and exams have been developed following the advice of experienced commercial lawyers. The top requirements of employers are excellent drafting skills, first-class negotiating skills and a strong sense of commercial awareness. As members of the International Division of the Law Society of England and Wales we are in an excellent position to support international legal professionals in achieving these goals.
About the courses
- Online or in Manchester
- Lessons arranged at a time to suit you
- Available all year round (apart from school holidays – please click here for full details)
- IH Manchester is part of the International House World Organisation. This is what we PROMISE our students
Individual 1 to 1 Lessons
|Number of individual lessons with a teacher||Price GBP|
|1 x hour||£41.00|
|5 x hours||£199.00|
|10 x hours||£389.00|
|50 x hours||£1,999.00|
|100 x hours||£3,690.00|
Face to Face In School Prices
Individual 1 to 1 Lessons
|1 x 1 hour||£45.00|
|5 x 1 hour||£219.00|
|10 x 1 hour||£427.00|
|50 x 1 hour||£2,081.00|
|100 x 1 hour||£4,050.00|
Students can book courses with 100% guarantee of a full refund for cancellations made up to 7 days before the course start date.
No penalties & no questions asked.
For all future bookings, there are no charges for cancelling or postponing a course.
Postponing a course
If a student wishes to postpone their course, we will give a credit voucher valid for two years from the course start date.
Cancelling a course
Students may cancel up to 7 days before the course start date.
Students may choose between a credit voucher (as above) or a full refund of fees, less any bank charges.
If the student cancels under 7 days before the course start date, we will give a credit voucher valid for 2 years from the course start date.