IH Client Promise
Realise your aspirations and open new horizons by learning with International House in a positive and enjoyable environment
- We will help you learn and progress by designing well structured courses and educational support services.
- Before enrolling we will listen to your needs and give you guidance on choosing the right course. This may involve a language level test and an interview.
- You will be given clear and accurate information about all aspects of your course, examination or other service.
- You will be taught by qualified teachers or trainers, who regularly receive up to date professional
development. Younger learners will be taught by teachers trained to meet their specific needs.
- Your course will be supervised by skilled educational managers who will make sure the content is up to date, the school has the right resources, and whose goal is to help you have a positive experience.
- Your learning will be regularly assessed during your course to help you progress. You will have opportunities to discuss how to improve.
You will be encouraged to give us feedback so we can continue to improve while you are still studying with us.
- Diversity is celebrated at International House and we are committed to treating everybody fairly and equally.
You can trust online learning with International House
All IH schools share a quality commitment to our clients, our staff and our planet. Realise your aspirations and open new horizons by learning with International House in an interactive, online school environment.
We want you to have a successful, engaging and enjoyable online experience.
This is our online promise to you. Our online courses are specially designed for the online environment so that you can learn efficiently and enjoyably. We have a whole school behind the scenes to support your learning.
- Before you enrol, we will listen to your needs and test your language level, only then will we recommend the
best course for you.
- We will provide you with clear information about the technology we will be using, the equipment you will need and guidance to support your online experience.
- You will receive clear information about what the course involves, how much study time there is, and how you can get help from your teacher and the school administrative staff.
- When you are learning with International House online, we will regularly check your progress, and we will give you help in how best to improve.
- Your teachers will be qualified and they will all have received training in how to teach online. International
House classes are regularly observed by academic managers to ensure the best possible learning experience and lessons are designed to be interactive and practical.
- We will always welcome your feedback.
- Skilled educational managers design and monitor online courses to ensure effective learning takes place, the course content is up to date and teachers are using the latest techniques.
- You can trust International House because all IH schools are regularly inspected, both face to face and online, to ensure we always deliver a high quality service.
IH Manchester Agent Partner Promise
- We will never accept a booking from you, if we are not completely confident that we can honour it.
- We will never compromise the safety of nor the standard of service received by your clients, no matter how busy we may be.
- We will not break our published classroom capacity limits or homestay rules.
- We will always communicate with you effectively, responding to your enquiries or questions in a timely way.
- We will always seek to quickly & easily resolve any complaints to the full satisfaction of you and your client (See our complaints policy)