English & Football
Would you like to improve your English whilst training at a professional football academy in Manchester, UK?
Would you also like to see how far you can take your football at the same time as studying? Our English and Football course offers you the opportunity to do both.
IHM Football Academy gives equal priority to education and football.
We are passionate about helping young people to complete their education, whilst following their football dreams.
We will give you the education and football skills that you need to succeed. There is no need to choose between learning English and football.
The IHM Coaching Panel
Sitting twice a year, once in December and again in June, our panel will consider the merits of each IHM student player who has:
- 1 submitted a complete player profile (we will guide you)
- 2 consistently demonstrated the correct mental attitude and displayed good character at all times
- 3 engaged in all classroom tasks and activities
- 4 demonstrated appropriately high football skills and fitness
The Panel will then decide whether to recommend the player attends professional football club trials in Portugal or Spain.
The Panel will consist of the IHM senior coaching team.
About the Course
- 10 hours per week football coaching
- Match play (subject to availability in the closed season)
- 15 hours per week of classroom based English language lessons at our British Council accredited school
- Supervised creation of an individual player profile / career cv
- Entry to “The IHM Coaching Panel” – opportunities for pro club trials, US soccer scholarships, further or higher education
- IHM kit pack: 2 training kits (shirt, shorts, socks), 1 tracksuit, 1 red polo shirt
- Gym membership
- Standard homestay accommodation
- Airport transfers
Minimum course duration is 2 weeks.
We are open ALL YEAR ROUND.
Christmas holiday :
Term ends Friday 17th December 2021
New term starts Monday 10th January 2022.
Book Your English Course Now
Fill in the form below
If you would like to book English lesson with us please complete the form below.
COVID-19 – I understand and agree that my classes may be online, or face to face in school, during this course (for example, if I have to isolate, or if the school staff consider it is more suitable, then I understand that I will attend classes online). I also understand that classes in school might be hybrid (some students in the classroom and some online via ZOOM). More information and guidelines.