IH Manchester can help you to OET success!
– This course is suitable for B2/C1 levels of English
– Suitable for nurses or nursing students
– Study at a time that suits you
– 60 hours of online study
– Learn the language, test skills and strategies you need for a Grade B in the OET
– Test introduction and skill by skill focus
– Write outstanding OET referral letters
– Practice OET roleplays
– Test practice
Three months’ access
Getting a B in the OET can be difficult, but IH Manchester can help you succeed.
On this course you will:
– get 3 months’ access to our online study platform with content written by leading OET professionals and which includes videos, audio tracks and 100s of different tasks and activities including test practice.
Completely flexible. Study when and where you want.
OET is an international English language test that assesses the language communication skills of healthcare professionals who seek to register and practise in an English-speaking environment.
Who Recognises OET?
OET is trusted by regulators, hospitals & universities in the UK, the US, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Dubai and Singapore as proof of ability to communicate effectively.
OET covers all four language skills with an emphasis on communication in a healthcare environment.