Do you need to improve your medical English for nursing?
IH Manchester can help!
– This course is suitable for B1/B2 levels of English
– Suitable for nurses or nursing students
– Suitable for improving your level before starting OET preparation
– Study at a time that suits you
– Follow a personalised study plan
– 100 hours of online study
– 5 x 1 hour 1:1 lessons
– Learn to communicate effectively in all essential situations at work, including key patient interactions, clinical pathways, giving accurate handovers, drugs calculations, post-operative and end-of-life care.
Three months’ access
Improve your English for your career in nursing!
On this course you will:
– get 3 months’ access to our online study platform with content written by leading medical English professionals and which includes videos, audio tracks and 100s of different tasks and activities including test practice.
– have 5 hours with one of our medical English teachers, following a personal study plan. Your teacher will provide feedback and practice on your study and skills, including speaking and writing.
Students complete activities on our online platform before class so more class time is spent practising, consolidating understanding and getting feedback.
Completely flexible. Study when and where you want.