Business English Lessons
Our Business English course will help you develop your language skills for professional communication. You will learn practical skills for successful communication in the workplace, in a professional and friendly environment. Students may be at the start of their career, or wishing to enhance their current role by improving their communication skill set.
About the course
- For students aged 18+ and at least pre-intermediate level
- 15 hours per week of General English group classes + 10 hours per week Business English group classes
- General English classes are maximum 15 students per group and Business English classes are approximately 6 – 8 students per group
- Business classes will cover a variety of related topics – presentations, interviews, telephone and e-correspondence.
- Classes are small and so can be tailored to the group’s requirements.
- Start any Monday subject to availability (apart from school holidays – please click here for full details)
£345.00 per week
Who is this course for?
At the end of the course you can expect to:
- Be able to communicate more confidently
- Be able to participate in meetings more successfully
- Talk on the phone more confidently
- Write reports and summaries more effectively
During your course you can expect to cover some of the following areas:
You may also look at useful language such as: