Extra clubs and lessons
Is spelling making IELTS exam preparation difficult? Let IH Manchester make things easier.
Our spelling course offers:
– An introduction to English spelling and pronunciation
– Learn spelling rules and tips
– Learn strategies for becoming a better speller
– Practise spelling academic vocabulary
Wednesday and Thursdays
Time 4.20pm – 5.20pm
Location: International House Manchester, Brook House, 64/72 Spring Gardens, Manchester, M2 2BQ
Please get in touch using the contact form to book your place!
Can we help? Get in touch!
At IH Manchester we specialise in preparing students for the IELTS exam.
As well as offering general English lessons and exam preparation lessons, we offer students studying for the IELTS exam at IH Manchester much more, including:
– Free access to our online learning platform “IH Campus”, where you can find lots of online practice activities and tips for general English and the IELTS exam.
– Free membership to our unique IELTS Club, including access to past IELTS exam papers with feedback and useful IELTS exam tips provided.
– Free practise for the IELTS spoken exam run by a qualified and experienced IELTS examiner, before you take the exam.
|Days IELTS club takes place||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
(apart from school holidays – Please click here to check dates )
|Duration|| 45-60 minutes
Do you need help finding work in Manchester?
Ana talks about her experiences of Job Club in English
And in Spanish!
New Evening Lessons!
English Language Lessons – Speaking, Correction and Vocabulary
Learn English with our evening classes. Do you need to improve your English for life and work in Manchester? Do you feel the quality of your English is a problem? Have you tried conversation classes but found them too relaxed, that you rarely learnt something new or that you didn’t get enough help from the teacher?
IH Manchester has the solution. An affordable, focused, hour and a half evening class designed to help people living and working in Manchester. In it you will:
• Have lots of speaking practice in well-structured activities.
• Get personal feedback from teachers so that you know, understand and are able to fix your most common language problems.
• Learn natural language so that you can communicate more successfully in English.
|Maximum class size||15|
|Day and time||please contact email@example.com for details of the next course|
available in blocks of 6 lessons
|Entry requirements||This course is suitable for students of all levels of English, except absolute beginners.|